If you have tickets for a event that you can no longer attend, StubHub International helps you to find a buyer. Creating an account and publishing a listing on our platform is free and easy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Signing up on StubHub International
To sell your tickets on StubHub International, you first need to create an account.
- Go to our StubHub International website
- Click Sign in
- At the bottom of the popup, click Sign up
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and a password. Or click Sign up with Facebook to use your Facebook info.
- Click Sign up
Listing tickets for an event
- Look for the event on our web page and click see tickets.
- Click sell instead (Blue logo top right of page)
- Enter the same information you have about the location of the tickets (immediate or no immediate delivery, depending if you have the tickets)
- Select the amount you want for one ticket.
- Enter the bank or PayPal account information you want to be paid into (you will need a bank account set in the currency of the event. Otherwise, please add your PayPal account).
- At last, click on List my tickets.
You’ll get a confirmation email when your tickets are listed. You can find your listing by going to My tickets > Listings.
You can edit, deactivate or delete your listing at any moment, unless your tickets are not sold at which point you'll need to deliver.