If you have tickets for a event that you can no longer attend, StubHub helps you to find a buyer. Creating an account and publishing a listing on our platform is free and easy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Signing up on StubHub
To sell your tickets on StubHub, you first need to create an account.
- Go to StubHub
- Click Sign in
- At the bottom of the popup, click Sign up
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and a password. Or click Sign up with Facebook to use your Facebook info.
- Click Sign up
Listing tickets for an event
- Click Sell > Sell tickets from the home page or Sell tickets from an event page.
- Find the event and choose the date. If you don't see it, request to add an event.
- Choose one of the formats available for the event. If you're not sure what kind of tickets you're selling, check out the types of tickets and how to deliver them
- Indicate if you have the tickets ready to be sent once your sale is confirmed or, if you don't, when you'll be able to deliver them
- Introduce the seat details and the face value. Remember, you're responsible for delivering the exact tickets you're listing
- If your tickets have any limitations, you must indicate it. You can see the most common disclosures here.
- Introduce the listing price per ticket, and we'll show you how much you'd be paid.
- Choose how you'd like to be paid if they sell. You can either add a Paypal account or a bank account
- Add a valid credit card. We require this to keep users safe.
- Click Create listing
You’ll get a confirmation email when your tickets are listed. You can find your listing by going to My tickets > Listings. You can edit, deactivate or delete your listing at any moment, unless your tickets are not sold at which point you'll need to deliver