When you list tickets on StubHub International, you'll deliver them to the buyer the same way you got them from the primary. This is the original team, artist, venue, or ticket company.
If the type of ticket you have isn't an option in the listing process, it means you can't list that type of ticket for that event.
When you list, tell us what type of tickets you have:
- These tickets are in an online account where you bought them (the team or Ticketmaster, for example)
- If the tickets sell: We'll send you steps to transfer them to the buyer through the online account
Paper (UPS/Royal Mail) tickets
- These are traditional tickets printed on laminated or hard stock paper, wristbands, or tickets printed at home
- If they sell: Print the prepaid shipping label in your Sales. Use a UPS store or post office to ship them rather than a drop-box.
- These are PDF files on your computer or phone and should be the original document you got when you bought your tickets
- Have 1 file with all the tickets but only want to sell some of them? Choose which tickets to keep and which to sell when listing (we'll explain the steps).
- If you upload the files when listing and the tickets sell: You don't need to do anything since you already delivered the tickets
- These are hard tickets you'll deliver to our Last Minute Services (LMS) location
- If you choose LMS delivery, the tickets won't be on site until LMS has them
- Not all events offer Last Minute Services.
- If your tickets are at LMS and they sell, the buyer will pick them up on event day. You don't need to do anything.
You can also sell single-event, multi-day and multi-event tickets, season packages and parties (e.g., tailgate, pre-game, after-party.