Have you received incorrect tickets and the event has not taken place yet? You are in the right article and we want to assist you.
But what do we call wrong tickets? Tickets are considered incorrect in the following cases:
The tickets listed in one single listing should be adjoining. If you’ve bought tickets from a different listing, it is normal that you’ll receive separate tickets.
You may have received the wrong tickets if you got:
- Seats in a different row from what you bought
- Seats in a different section from what you bought
- Seats that changed from reserved seating to general admission (or vice versa)
- Separate seats when they were supposed to be together (in the same listing)
- Ticket with restrictions that weren’t clearly described in the listing
- Tickets in a different location/category from the event page
If you received the wrong tickets, contact us* with a photo of the tickets you received. We’ll make sure you receive the tickets you bought right away!
Incorrect date or event
If your tickets aren't for the date or event you were expecting, check your order confirmation email. You may have bought tickets for a different date or event. If this is your case, we recommend you to resell the tickets in our website and make a new purchase to acquire the correct tickets.
If the date or event on your tickets doesn't match, contact us*
Does the price that appears on the ticket not match the one you have paid? StubHub International is a marketplace where fans buy from and sell tickets to one another. This means sellers set the ticket prices. They may sell them for more or less than face value.
* In this window, scroll down and tap in Contact Support to check our contact support ways.