An expired listing is a listing automatically deactivated because it didn't sell. You can't reactivate this listing or relist tickets if the delivery deadline has passed.
• UPS Worldwide Saver delivery: Expire 4 business days before the event
• PDF and mobile tickets (listed as Electronic delivery): Expire 1 day before the event. If you have the PDF file, you can relist them and upload the tickets.
• PDF tickets and mobile tickets (listed as Instant download): Expire when the event starts
• Instant download tickets (through entering barcodes): Expire between 6 hours before the event to event start time
To see when your active listings expire
1. Go to My tickets > Listings
2. Find the listing. Sale ends on... is when your listing expires.
1. Tap Sell and Active listings
2. Sale end date is when your listing expires
To you See your expired listings under My tickets > Listings. Click the Expired tab.